ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

some help please

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wunderboy

some help please

Post by wunderboy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:25 am

here is my question, I am in receipt of sickness benefit and now DLA for mainly mental health issues I have been in receipt of sickness benefit for around five years or so maybe longer I have been abroad (Pakistan) for the first time in my adult life and willingly got married however I have been told that even though I have been offered a job through a family acquaintance it will be frowned upon by immigration that I take up a job at this time, I obviously want to further my life and live a better one however I have been told to declare my benefits I have a small amount of savings from my benefits as i do not smoke, drink go out etc and ask for spouse visa on reasons of compassionate and human rights
some guidance on this complex issue please!