ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online appointment booking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bajwagr8

Online appointment booking

Post by Bajwagr8 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi All,

I have been struggling with online appointment booking for ILR at Croydon. However, whenever I specify that I want to book appointment with dependant; it doesn't show me any available dates.

But, when I change that to NO dependant; then it shows me available bookings there.

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks,
Salman.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Online appointment booking

Post by Greenie » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Bajwagr8 wrote:Hi All,

I have been struggling with online appointment booking for ILR at Croydon. However, whenever I specify that I want to book appointment with dependant; it doesn't show me any available dates.

But, when I change that to NO dependant; then it shows me available bookings there.

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks,
Salman.
there are less appts for those applying with dependents, try a different PEO, keep trying Croydon until you get an appt, or apply by post.

Bajwagr8

Post by Bajwagr8 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:34 pm

But can't I book an appointment with dependant by phone??? Croydon is the only PEO where I can go easily.

selva

Post by selva » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Bajwagr8 wrote:But can't I book an appointment with dependant by phone??? Croydon is the only PEO where I can go easily.
Try early morning, try for 42nd day. you can try for 10th of May tomorrow.
I did it for 9th May today around 6.00 AM

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Bajwagr8 wrote:But can't I book an appointment with dependant by phone??? Croydon is the only PEO where I can go easily.
no - the option of booking by phone is no longer available unless the online system is down. Even if it were available - they still have the same choice of appts available on the phone as they do online.

If you can't find an appt in Croydon you will have to apply by post.

umeruzair

Post by umeruzair » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Bajwagr8 the first thing you need to do is to get online and go for it at 00:00 (12am) in the morning(or night whatever you call it) and quickly look for it you will get it and the best days are Sunday nights, Monday nights and Wednesday nights. It is really a frustrating procedure but try your luck every minute between 12am till 1am as they release the appointments as or when........ Also look for it every hour during the day just keep it on and keep checking there is no harm on that but that is what I did to get the desired appointment. Please nore you can only book within 42 days appointment not more then that

Good luck

Bajwagr8

Post by Bajwagr8 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:18 am

Thank you everyone for suggestions. I will try every night then.

Due to this biometric requirement, I have to take my wife and newborn baby as well. That's why Croydon is the only option.....

balajee
Newly Registered

Post by balajee » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:39 am

Hi Bajwa

Did you manage to book appointments for yourself + dependants by selecting the number of dependants from the drop down list or selected 'None'. As I also have the same issue when I select any other choice apart from 'None'.

Thanks
Bala

Bajwagr8

Post by Bajwagr8 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:49 am

balajee wrote:Hi Bajwa

Did you manage to book appointments for yourself + dependants by selecting the number of dependants from the drop down list or selected 'None'. As I also have the same issue when I select any other choice apart from 'None'.

Thanks
Bala
Hi Bala,

No. I didn't get appontment yet. I still have some time. I will try these suggestions next week. But I don't get any appointments when I select any dependant from the list.

Best of luck.
Salman.