ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Royal mail collections from UKBA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

afcdon83

Royal mail collections from UKBA

Post by afcdon83 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi

Does anyone know what time Royal Mail collect post from UKBA and what the last collection may be?

Thanks

nolada

Post by nolada » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:51 pm

UKBA not using royal mail at all they r using DX

afcdon83

Post by afcdon83 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 pm

But surely Royal Mail need to collect the special delivery envelopes which have the original documents

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 pm

nolada wrote:UKBA not using royal mail at all they r using DX
they only use DX for BRPs. The vast majority of mail is sent via royal mail.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Royal mail collections from UKBA

Post by Greenie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 pm

afcdon83 wrote:Hi

Does anyone know what time Royal Mail collect post from UKBA and what the last collection may be?

Thanks
why do you want to know this?

afcdon83

Post by afcdon83 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 pm

So that I have some kind of idea when the Royal Mail Special Delivery tracking system may update

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:53 pm

afcdon83 wrote:So that I have some kind of idea when the Royal Mail Special Delivery tracking system may update
all you can do is keep checking the tracking number frequently
Manka

offstumpfail
Newly Registered

Post by offstumpfail » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Why can't the UKBA use Royal Mail for the BRP?!?

My housemate just found a letter from this DX bunch of jokers, completely nondescript, saying they tried to deliver (I was at work, what a surprise).

So now I have to pay a charged line to request redelivery, after 3 attempts with the voice recognition failing (costing more money) I finally booked a redelivery.. and the system said there is a problem and to call back in the morning. :evil: I was just trying to collect the thing from their warehouse, I don't trust these clowns look at a few google reviews of this joke of a courier.

Why are UKBA not using Royal Mail? They are a UK government agency ffs, how dare they entrust my identity documents to some two-bit shitfight of a backyard courier company who charge you for the priviliege of finding out where your documents are.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:47 pm

offstumpfail wrote:Why can't the UKBA use Royal Mail for the BRP?!?

My housemate just found a letter from this DX bunch of jokers, completely nondescript, saying they tried to deliver (I was at work, what a surprise).

So now I have to pay a charged line to request redelivery, after 3 attempts with the voice recognition failing (costing more money) I finally booked a redelivery.. and the system said there is a problem and to call back in the morning. :evil: I was just trying to collect the thing from their warehouse, I don't trust these clowns look at a few google reviews of this joke of a courier.

Why are UKBA not using Royal Mail? They are a UK government agency ffs, how dare they entrust my identity documents to some two-bit shitfight of a backyard courier company who charge you for the priviliege of finding out where your documents are.
I agree :wink:
Give me more Karma (+)