ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can any one give suggetion plz

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

durga123
Newly Registered

can any one give suggetion plz

Post by durga123 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:20 pm

hii
i applied visa on 22 of march i paid through debit card details. Till now they didnt deducted money from my account.Can you please tell me that when the money will deducted from my account and when i can get the biometric letter?
plz

Mp046
Newly Registered

Takes time

Post by Mp046 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 pm

No worries mate... I applied on 14 march.. Money was deducted yesterday ... Even same case with my friends application.. So be cooooollllllll

gryphon

Re: can any one give suggetion plz

Post by gryphon » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:57 am

durga123 wrote:hii
i applied visa on 22 of march i paid through debit card details. Till now they didnt deducted money from my account.Can you please tell me that when the money will deducted from my account and when i can get the biometric letter?
plz
Hi Durga 123

Have they taken the money out yet? I've applied on the 22nd march aswell, I have paid by postal order. They haven't taken money out yet. Pls let us knw when they take it. Like Poorna pointed out it takes 7-10 working days to take the payment. Let's be patient and see what happens.

Gryphon
Gryphon