ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

little_angel
Newly Registered

ILR Queries

Post by little_angel » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:37 am

First of all I do apologies I am not good enough in the immigration law so therefore I need some advice regarding my visa status. I am given the scenario of my visa status below
My husband has been applied for 10 years long residency category. He is also waiting for the decision. At this moment my visa status is Tier 4 PBS dependent as a spouse. I am in the United Kingdom more than two years as a Tier 4 PBS dependent (spouse).

1. As I have completed more than 2 years leave as the spouse of a Tier 4 PBS migrant could I be be eligible to apply for ILR as the wife of a person present and settled in the UK under paragraph 287 of the Immigration Rules when my husband’s application approved? :?

2. Which form do I have to submit after my husband’s ILR approved? ( FLR (M) or SET(M) ) :(

3. If I have to submit FLR (M) Can I apply for SET(M) application as soon as my FLR(M) application approved ( without waiting 2 years leave as a dependent of settled person under the Paragraph 287(i)(d) ) ?
:roll:
Thanks for your support :)

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: ILR Queries

Post by Loveislovely » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 am

[quote="little_angel"]First of all I do apologies I am not good enough in the immigration law so therefore I need some advice regarding my visa status. I am given the scenario of my visa status below
My husband has been applied for 10 years long residency category. He is also waiting for the decision. At this moment my visa status is Tier 4 PBS dependent as a spouse. I am in the United Kingdom more than two years as a Tier 4 PBS dependent (spouse).

1. As I have completed more than 2 years leave as the spouse of a Tier 4 PBS migrant could I be be eligible to apply for ILR as the wife of a person present and settled in the UK under paragraph 287 of the Immigration Rules when my husband’s application approved? :?

2. Which form do I have to submit after my husband’s ILR approved? ( FLR (M) or SET(M) ) :(

3. If I have to submit FLR (M) Can I apply for SET(M) application as soon as my FLR(M) application approved ( without waiting 2 years leave as a dependent of settled person under the Paragraph 287(i)(d) ) ?
:roll:
Thanks for your support :)[/quote
All for one, one for all..... Peace

little_angel
Newly Registered

Post by little_angel » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Loveislovely ????