ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partial last month bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

just1fix
Newly Registered

Partial last month bank statement

Post by just1fix » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi!
I'm applying to extend my Tier 1 (General) visa. I have all the statements for the whole period, except for the last month (I get them by post after 12th day of each month).
My bank is HSBC, they can print me a statement from 13 March up to the the current date, on a paper with logo and account information, branch address, etc. But, of course, this statement is different from what I get by post every month. Also, they refuse to stamp or sign it.
Is it ok to provide this last partial month statement in this format (i need it to prove maintenance funds for 3 months, since I have the right amount only after 28th December 2011)?
Thanks! :)

sts96508
Member of Standing

Re: Partial last month bank statement

Post by sts96508 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:48 pm

just1fix wrote:Hi!
I'm applying to extend my Tier 1 (General) visa. I have all the statements for the whole period, except for the last month (I get them by post after 12th day of each month).
My bank is HSBC, they can print me a statement from 13 March up to the the current date, on a paper with logo and account information, branch address, etc. But, of course, this statement is different from what I get by post every month. Also, they refuse to stamp or sign it.
Is it ok to provide this last partial month statement in this format (i need it to prove maintenance funds for 3 months, since I have the right amount only after 28th December 2011)?
Thanks! :)
Most people's experience with such a statement from HSBC has been positive, but I read about one case where application was rejected due to such statement. I had the same problem but got around it by ordering postal statement by visiting HSBC branch. this reached me on 4th working day and it is the same as you get every month via post.

just1fix
Newly Registered

Post by just1fix » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:42 pm

sts96508 wrote: Most people's experience with such a statement from HSBC has been positive, but I read about one case where application was rejected due to such statement. I had the same problem but got around it by ordering postal statement by visiting HSBC branch. this reached me on 4th working day and it is the same as you get every month via post.
Thank you! Just ordered up-to-date statetement at the branch via ATM. Hope it'll be fine :)

Rocks33
Newly Registered

Post by Rocks33 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:05 pm

just1fix wrote:
sts96508 wrote: Most people's experience with such a statement from HSBC has been positive, but I read about one case where application was rejected due to such statement. I had the same problem but got around it by ordering postal statement by visiting HSBC branch. this reached me on 4th working day and it is the same as you get every month via post.
Thank you! Just ordered up-to-date statetement at the branch via ATM. Hope it'll be fine :)
I'm in the same situation. What happen in the end? How long does it take for you to receive the statement?