ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nee Help in EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jini
Newly Registered

Nee Help in EC

Post by jini » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:07 am

i am going to apply for EC.
as i collect information i have to submit following documents if i am wrong please correct me
1: VAF 1 Form with 2 photograph
2: All documents as i sent to UK HSMP team for approval
3: Fee (75 pond)
4: Bank Statement (is it necassary ??)
-- i showed to HSMP team my property documents and saving certificates so did i need to submit bank statement more or mentioned documents is enough to show them.
-- any thing else i m missing here????

-- ok one thing is important i want to ask now. lets suppose if they give me visa and its effected from 1st November 2004 to 30 November 2005. but i arrive in UK on 1st December 2004 due to some reason so it will be effected on my immigration case in future
thanks in advance.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:32 am

jini wrote:4: Bank Statement (is it necassary ??)
-- i showed to HSMP team my property documents and saving certificates so did i need to submit bank statement more or mentioned documents is enough to show them. any thing else i m missing here????
It is crucial that you submit evidence of funds to maintain and accomodate yourself and any dependents pending employment/ self employment. Off the top of my head you need to include details of arranged accomodation and a preliminary budget as well as evidence of relationships where the EC includes dependents. Do some leg work on the forum to see what others have submitted - check the HSMP EC sticky and search for posts by LA_Mike, Dokwal, Vayu, Melyni as a start.
jini wrote:-- ok one thing is important i want to ask now. lets suppose if they give me visa and its effected from 1st November 2004 to 30 November 2005. but i arrive in UK on 1st December 2004 due to some reason so it will be effected on my immigration case in future
thanks in advance.
You can enter the UK at any time within the validity of your initial one year HSMP visa. The later you enter the UK the shorter time you have to be economically active within this 1st year as per HSMP extension policy. A month IMHO is ok. Likewise you will have to make up the missing time when you apply for Indefinite Leave To Remain in the UK - this requires you to have been physically present in the UK on a HSMP (for example) for 4 consecutive years - absences of 3 months or less outside the UK are ignored at ILR application. In the longer term such absences are considered for naturalisation as a British Citizen - you are someway from this and things may have changed by then.