ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passed Oxford Brookes Project but already applied for PSW...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jawadS
Newly Registered

Passed Oxford Brookes Project but already applied for PSW...

Post by jawadS » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:27 pm

hi there !
i urgently need to know what I should do in my case... in feb i applied for PSW on UK Naric (ACCA) basis but now yesterday i passed my oxford brookes project. So should i file a new application or should i send my oxford brookes documents to the home office as a subsequent documents....

will the home office accept my susequent documents or will they refuse to accept.

please advise me on this matter

regards

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm

I would suggest you immediately file a new application if you have continued to maintain your funds. Generally, you can appeal anything that existed at the time of an application but you can't appeal anything that did not exist. Your BSc (hons) from Oxford Brookes did not exist when you applied so for the absolute avoidance of doubt I urge you to consider re-applying. Wait for more comment as you may be okay if the decision has not yet been made but that would only mean waiting for an appeal.

jawadS
Newly Registered

Post by jawadS » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 pm

thanx for the reply, yes i think filing a new application seem right at the moment. but i will wait for more replies to my post

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:57 am

Agree with Lucapooka, file a new application with the HO with he additional proof you have now of passing the project
jawadS wrote:thanx for the reply, yes i think filing a new application seem right at the moment. but i will wait for more replies to my post

hham1224

Post by hham1224 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:27 am

bobobo wrote:Agree with Lucapooka, file a new application with the HO with he additional proof you have now of passing the project
jawadS wrote:thanx for the reply, yes i think filing a new application seem right at the moment. but i will wait for more replies to my post
Have your existing leave expired or you still have a valid leave remaining. This is very important as if you don't have a valid leave to remain at the moment while your PSW application is decided you cant make a new application. if you have than you can.

Best wishes

jawadS
Newly Registered

Post by jawadS » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:43 pm

yes I still have valid leave till , definitley i will file a new application. thank you for your insights guys really appreciate it

boushra
Newly Registered

Re: Passed Oxford Brookes Project but already applied for PS

Post by boushra » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 am

I went to Bukhari Chmabers and discussed exactly same situation as yours and their advice was fresh application.
jawadS wrote:hi there !

i urgently need to know what I should do in my case... in feb i applied for PSW on UK Naric (ACCA) basis but now yesterday i passed my oxford brookes project. So should i file a new application or should i send my oxford brookes documents to the home office as a subsequent documents....

will the home office accept my susequent documents or will they refuse to accept.

please advise me on this matter

regards