ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancellation of appointments at our Croydon PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

linkers
Respected Guru

Cancellation of appointments at our Croydon PEO

Post by linkers » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 am

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... roydon-peo

Cancellation of appointments at our Croydon public enquiry office

We are currently experiencing technical problems at our public enquiry office in Croydon, therefore we will not be accepting any appointments today.

Applicants with postal or premium appointments booked for today (Thursday 29 March 2012) must not attend as they will be turned away.

Applicants unable to be seen today must re-book their appointments through the online booking system.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

rk79

Post by rk79 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:21 am

How do we find out if the system is back up?

Venk_it

Post by Venk_it » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:24 am

rk79 wrote:How do we find out if the system is back up?
I have attended yesterday and the systems were up by yesterday morning 1120AM

Shusam80
Newly Registered

Post by Shusam80 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:13 pm

My friend also went there yesterday and they re-booked his appointment on 13 April'2012 in two weeks time at the window.

Do some have got the contact details of the Solihul office?
and his visa expires next day.
Is someone know how to get the early date before 13 april??

Thanks

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Looks like one need to have a backup second appointment booked in case something goes wrong with first appointment.
If not you can cancel second appointment .
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 pm

That’s true nnj10. I have seen a lot of applicants are booking multiple appointments (using different email IDs) these days.

Also I think there are currently no restrictions from UKBA to book multiple appointments (I mean it doesn’t affect your first appointment).

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 pm

I do not know of anyone denied first appointment when you have booked second appointment few days later.
So don't think UKBA has any problem with booking multiple appointment, and as such you will only use second appointment if something goes wrong during your first one, if not one can cancel that appointment which is made re-available to other applicant at much shorter notice.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 pm

I completely agree with you nnj10. It’s better to be safe than sorry. There is no harm in booking a second appointment with a gap of few days as one can always cancel it if everything goes okay in first appointment.