ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I want to get back my application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tkiran
Newly Registered

Do I want to get back my application

Post by tkiran » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 am

I have applied Student extension(Tier 4) nearly 8 months. Still i did not hear anything from Home office. When ever I call them they say that my application is in process. Now I am eligible to apply PSW and applying on 2 of April.

After applying PSW do i want to callback my Student Extension Application.

Can Anyone Suggest me please..

htc_123
Pakistan

Re: Do I want to get back my application

Post by htc_123 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 am

tkiran wrote:I have applied Student extension(Tier 4) nearly 8 months. Still i did not hear anything from Home office. When ever I call them they say that my application is in process. Now I am eligible to apply PSW and applying on 2 of April.

If your application is already in process (meaning they have your passport etc) how will you apply without your passport. I thought you'ed have to withdraw you application to apply for a new one.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 am

BUT

PSW is closing in April.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 pm

You can vary your original application to psw by filling a certain form. Not sure which, but other people might advise on this...

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Alternatively on the PSW form you can specify that your passport is with another dept within the HO, they alwasy ask for reasons why passport was not furnished. Make sure you provide the last/existing HO ref number
htc_123 wrote:
tkiran wrote:I have applied Student extension(Tier 4) nearly 8 months. Still i did not hear anything from Home office. When ever I call them they say that my application is in process. Now I am eligible to apply PSW and applying on 2 of April.

If your application is already in process (meaning they have your passport etc) how will you apply without your passport. I thought you'ed have to withdraw you application to apply for a new one.