ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw application form: question D29- D31???

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PSW WORRIES

psw application form: question D29- D31???

Post by PSW WORRIES » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 pm

I AM DOING AN OUT OF TIME APPLICATION AND I AM HAVING PROBLEMS ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT MY IMMIGRATION STATUS.

D11: CURRENT IMMIGRATION STATUS???

D29: Does applicant currently have an appeal with the asylum and immigration tribunal which is yet to be heard? YES, i have a tier 4 appeal pending.

D31: Has the date of applicants leave , as stated in his/her passport now passed? Y provide additional grounds to the outstanding appeal.
YES, but it says "applicant is not able to submit fresh application. However they can , if they wish.

since my application is out of time, what can i fill into these spaces? Has anyone had this experience in the past?

PSW WORRIES

Re: psw application form: question D29- D31???

Post by PSW WORRIES » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:22 pm

PSW WORRIES wrote:I AM DOING AN OUT OF TIME APPLICATION AND I AM HAVING PROBLEMS ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT MY IMMIGRATION STATUS.

D11: CURRENT IMMIGRATION STATUS???

D29: Does applicant currently have an appeal with the asylum and immigration tribunal which is yet to be heard? YES, i have a tier 4 appeal pending.

D31: Has the date of applicants leave , as stated in his/her passport now passed? Y provide additional grounds to the outstanding appeal.
YES, but it says "applicant is not able to submit fresh application. However they can , if they wish.
since my application is out of time, what can i fill into these spaces? Has anyone had this experience in the past?

Hi guys, just wanted to know if the question being asked is too vague to be answered?