ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension form-dependant need to sign the main form?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ldbright

Tier 1 extension form-dependant need to sign the main form?

Post by ldbright » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:00 am

Hi Guys

On the Main application form for t1 extension, section 5 asks the dependant to also sign the form

'If the account with the bank or utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other
people, each of those others should sign the following declaration '

My case is: Utility bill and council tax are under both mine and my husband's name, we used then to prove our relationship subsisting.

However, anything relate to main application (i.e bank statements, payslips) are all under MY name.

In this case, does my husband need to sign the main application form?

Please do help and share your knowledge as I have my PEO next Monday and I only found this issue now.

Thanks a million. [/u]

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:53 am

In a case where the main applicant uses a joint bank account for extension, he/she would have to get all joint account holders to sign the consent form allowing UKBA to conduct checks if required.

In your case as you don't have a joint bank account, only you need to sign.
Give me more Karma (+)

ldbright

Post by ldbright » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks for the reply, I am quite clear about the bank statements part, however, on the for, also states: ' Bank or utility company is in the joint names'

Our utility bill is under both mine and my husband's name, and are used to prove our 'subsisting relationship' for the dependant part. So in this case, does my husband still need to sign?

Raging
Newly Registered

Post by Raging » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi idbright

I have got the same question, how did your interview go? So did ur dependant sign that declaration?

if anyone can clarify this please.

Thanks