ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CLOSURES LIFTED-Oath Ceremony 1Apr & NORTH QUAYS

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

v emmy

CLOSURES LIFTED-Oath Ceremony 1Apr & NORTH QUAYS

Post by v emmy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:54 pm

EDITED-update

12:40am - AA Traffic information has changed and the Quays and Samuel Beckett Bridge are not closed when we need them.

As of AA's "Last Updated: 31/03/2012 23:11"
On Tues 3rd April, Samuel Beckett Bridge will close to traffic from 9pm until 10pm for scheduled maintenance bridge openings

There is no longer any notice about North Wall Quay area.
Right hand must have had contact with Left hand.

phew! I'm glad I stayed up late. Now I can sleep!

PLEASE DISREGARD THE FOLLOWING POSTED EARLIER:
AA Roadwatch says Samuel Beckett Bridge and North Wall Quay remains closed until further notice from Commons St to Castleforbes Rd. for maintenance. The Convention Centre is right in the middle of that.

I am unfamiliar with details of Dublin streets. How should we approach the Centre? Will we have access to the Centre parking? I am partially handicapped and unable to walk distances. My +1 is similarly restricted. We are being driven to the ceremony.

Where besides AA should we look for information about this? Is it a non-issue for us? Perhaps they anticipated this and if we show our letter, we'll be admitted to the area?

http://www.aaireland.ie/AA/AA-Roadwatch/Dublin.aspx

Cheers for any helpful information.