ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR App - 5 yrs - WP - Letter from Employer

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wiking
Newly Registered

ILR App - 5 yrs - WP - Letter from Employer

Post by wiking » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi,

So far I have been the passive reader of this very nice forum. As I will be applying for ILR in next couple of months, I have to start preparing for my ILR - through WP - 5 yrs stay.

I have a query regarding the letter from the employer. How recent that letter should be from the employer (from the date of application - assuming that if I go for same day service)? I am asking this because it may take a bit long for me getting the letter.

thank you in advance,
Wiking

Smam

Post by Smam » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 am

Hi

There's no set rules for the letter from the employer date like the bank statements and payslips that they shouldn't be more than a month old at the time of the application of your ILR.

But offcourse its just a letter and I believe you dont want to take a letter which is 6 months old for the ILR. Just try to get it a week earlier or if not then 2 weeks even if you can't manage 2 weeks earlier than I would advice you not older than a month that's all I can advice you. That's just my personal advice you to you as I'm planning the same thing for my self when I'll be applying for my ILR as I am also here on a WP.

The reason is that they dont want to see a 6 months old employer letter with recent payslips and recent bank statements which didn't adds up to any one mind and specially the CW they try to find out that one single mistake from your end to refuse your application so therefore I would advice you that caution is better than care.

Good luck for your ILR.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 am

I would agree with Smam. It shouldn’t be older than a month.

wiking
Newly Registered

Post by wiking » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Thank you guys for the input. I will try arranging for it accordingly.