ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC interview questions after HSMP approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rp
Newly Registered

EC interview questions after HSMP approved

Post by rp » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:59 am

Hi,

I obtained HSMP approved and applied for EC. They are calling for interview. I would like to know what are the questions being asked and what could be the proper answers. I have to go to chennai embassy for interview.
Please reply soonest possible.

HSMPGUY

Re: EC interview questions after HSMP approved

Post by HSMPGUY » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:01 am

rp wrote:Hi,

I obtained HSMP approved and applied for EC. They are calling for interview. I would like to know what are the questions being asked and what could be the proper answers. I have to go to chennai embassy for interview.
Please reply soonest possible.
please post the questions which are creating problems for you, so that we can answer them for you.

rp
Newly Registered

interview questions in EC for HSMP

Post by rp » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:55 pm

I have done all the sufficient documentation. In fact even took IELTS which was not required.

I show money in banks.
have shown 3 years IT return. payslips etc.

Could they ask about how I obtained my finances. If I have taken those money from parents, do I have to show their assets, bank statements at the time of interview.?

Secondly, none of the document is fradulent but, can they still ask for more evidences.

For relationship with my wife, I have given original marriage certificate and her name is also added in passport. Does tanency agreement compulsary as an added evidence of staying together.?

Other thing what general questions they may be asking.???

radam
Newly Registered

Post by radam » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:23 pm

Hi RP

Focus on 3 things:

1. Show enough liquid funds to support u and your wife for 12 months without income

2. Can you show u have alreasy started job hunting, or some relevant ads to your field etc

3. your stay in UK. Do u have someone in UK woh can send you a sponsorship letter stating u can stay with them?

rp
Newly Registered

Post by rp » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:19 am

about 2 and 3. I have done. I have attached job surveys, also two of our relatives (family friends) who offer accomodation and some financial help.

About liquid funds to support for 12 months (!!!!!). (I cant stay 12 months without job even if they give visa) How much is required to be shown.

can I show ornaments?
from whom to get valuation certificate.

from whom to get valuation certificates for my parents property..

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:23 am

rp wrote:about 2 and 3. I have done. I have attached job surveys, also two of our relatives (family friends) who offer accomodation and some financial help.

About liquid funds to support for 12 months (!!!!!). (I cant stay 12 months without job even if they give visa) How much is required to be shown.

can I show ornaments?
from whom to get valuation certificate.

from whom to get valuation certificates for my parents property..
1- 10,000 BP are enough but more is better

2- if you are marreid and apply with family then have to show legal documents of your marriage.

sac

Post by sac » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:35 am

in india, a couple lakhs is more than enough.

i had less!

not everyone has a ton of money to show. if they did many would not go abroad to earn in the first place, yeah?

i think members who give advice should either quote a source or speak from personal experience. throwing arbit numbers around is not only extremely annoying but can affect someone's visa and life.

rp
Newly Registered

Post by rp » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:37 am

I have shown marrige certificate. Is anything else required. VFS people did not ask anything at the time of submitting EC application.

Also I would appreciate if you also can give answers to other questions asked.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:51 am

10000 pounds it is very much !!!

you should show that can support yourself during 3 - 4 month.
and 3000 - 4000 pounds is enough because 1000 pouonds in month is enough.