ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg Premium service booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

apsaps

Reg Premium service booking

Post by apsaps » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Friends,

Any idea , if I book a appointment for myself and 2 dependents - will I be get some slot in May ?

If I try to book on/after 10th April?

Thanks
APS

Smam

Post by Smam » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Hi

Just a bit piece of advice that you have to apply and see this by your self unforunately as no one knows what appointments are available and where are they available I mean for which PEO.

One more advice you need to think a little bit before starting a new thread in the forum. I would highly recommend you to read the read me section of this forum before posting any thread.

Good luck for your ILR.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 am

Apsaps: the slots become available exactly 42 days in advance.

If you check UKBA’s site today, you should be able to see slots for Monday, 14 May 2012.

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd ... &ad=42&aw=

Also, as Smam suggested, please try not to create a new topic for every single question of yours.

lucky1234

Post by lucky1234 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 am

This is 42 days sliding window from today. appointments for 15th May will appear 00:01 tonight. Due to busy period, they remain for very short period of time. So i would suggest, book appointment as soon as they are available for example mid night 00:00.

You can also book earlier than 14th May if you are lucky enough to grab cancelled appointment because they are available as soon as they are cancelled.

In short you have to be very proactive for this piece of work.

Firslty, get yourself registered and then follow the steps to book an appointment.

cheers