ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wish to assist relative

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

carryj
Newly Registered

Wish to assist relative

Post by carryj » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi

well my sister want me to come U.k she is living alone on benefits as she rheumatoid arthritis patient and cannot work. she's British national and no children's

i want to support her in which criteria is suitable for me to apply ? kindly explain

carryj
Newly Registered

Post by carryj » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:12 pm

its really hard to answer ? or I'm getting ignored or u guys don't want me to travel :) haha

Please reply? i don't mind suggestions

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Visitors visa for 6 months is your only option.

However you may struggle to get that too in view of your and yours sister personal circumstances

carryj
Newly Registered

Post by carryj » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:12 am

why its hard to get visit visa ? i can support my self financially and what if i want to stay longer then 6 months ?

I'm living in hell no local family support here I'm living alone trapped in this country

other siblings 2 living in uk married and got citizen ship younger brother moved to Europe married to EU citizen now I'm left behind alone seriously totally trapped i don't deserve this life all siblings settled to uk just bec help of me and now I'm helpless.

please suggest me the way

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 am

carryj wrote:why its hard to get visit visa ? i can support my self financially and what if i want to stay longer then 6 months ?

I'm living in hell no local family support here I'm living alone trapped in this country

other siblings 2 living in uk married and got citizen ship younger brother moved to Europe married to EU citizen now I'm left behind alone seriously totally trapped i don't deserve this life all siblings settled to uk just bec help of me and now I'm helpless.

please suggest me the way
The reason why it would be hard for you to get a visa is because you would not want to return, have nothing that appears to make you want to return and no family locally. In your words you are " living in hell"

carryj
Newly Registered

Post by carryj » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 am

Ok in other words i stay in hell and wait to get die.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:50 pm

OT- Like you handle PaperPusher....Hope you are not working at UKBA.... :oops:
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:14 pm

carryj wrote:Ok in other words i stay in hell and wait to get die.
so where are you living that is so bad?
pennyless

carryj
Newly Registered

Post by carryj » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:23 pm

sad to say I'm living in Pakistan and condition here is getting worst idiot politicians not doing any thing and things getting worst no electricity here 8 hours of electricity loads-heeding in main capital no fuel and gas in cars and its getting worst day by day how i can think to get married here and grow my children's in living hell alone inflation will make this country banana republic

life is not secure here car theft mobile snatching is almost normal thing here some upper class people worried here seriously for future

i c no future

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 pm

carryj wrote:sad to say I'm living in Pakistan and condition here is getting worst idiot politicians not doing any thing and things getting worst no electricity here 8 hours of electricity loads-heeding in main capital no fuel and gas in cars and its getting worst day by day how i can think to get married here and grow my children's in living hell alone inflation will make this country banana republic

life is not secure here car theft mobile snatching is almost normal thing here some upper class people worried here seriously for future

i c no future
These are the best reasons I have heard for someone not wanting to go back to their country after their visitors visa expires :roll:

carryj
Newly Registered

Post by carryj » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 pm

so i will search British national Pakistani girl and will get married and spouse visa is the way

Ok next time i will support England in cricket match rather than Pakistan now tell me the another way :)

carryj
Newly Registered

Post by carryj » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm

need requirement to visit u.k please tell me what documents required from sponsor and from my side

i will support my self financially like all expensive fee ticket etc