ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medical Treatment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jibri
BANNED

Medical Treatment

Post by jibri » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi ALL
I am in UK for more than five years and now on PSW working in small firm of accountancy, my PSW will expire in march 2013, The problem is that I have no option to switch into another category and was happy to go home, but
I have been diagnose of rare disease PANHYPOPITRUITISM and treatment take minimum 3 to 4 years The disease is rare and I am not sure about treatment in Pakistan and dont want to get some treatment here and than find doctor there to carryon my treatment which is quit unlikely situation for me.
Do I have any option to extend my visa on out of immigration rules. as i am able to work and contribute in NI and TAX. and not only liability.
thanks in advance
SORRY I AM IN WRONG PLACE ITS NOT TIER 1 QUESTION IF YOU CAN HELP THANKS
Last edited by jibri on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:52 pm

to be able to work you will need to switch to an immigration category that allows you to work

you wont get a work permit just on basis of your medical condition
Manka