ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few Clarifications applying Tier 1 Visa Ext Main and Depdent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chsubbu33
Newly Registered

Few Clarifications applying Tier 1 Visa Ext Main and Depdent

Post by chsubbu33 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Hello All,

I am rushing to apply as many others to try and apply for before 5th of Apr. I am applying for myself (main applicant) and three dependents ( spouse and two kids).

Main Applicant:
1) Visa Debit card is valid to give for payment of fee?
I have confusion as on the page 5 says as *Debit card - Delta, Maestro** (including • Solo).
2) If incase i go for pay by cheque do i need to give 4 cheques or should i required to give one cheque with all the fee?

3) D2: Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?
Confusion, i have applied in Bangalore but in visa it shows as the place of high commision that is Chennai. So should i write Chennai or Bangalore in place of City?

4) Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant’s passport or travel document.?

Is this 9 digit number on the top of visa or it should be the some alphanumeric code on bottom of visa after the passport number << somthing like our birthdate and other details <<<<<<

Dependent Application:

1) B8. Are you currently known, or have you ever been known, by any other name(s) than those given above?
Confusion, is this about first name details only? for woman after marriage surname changes so is this also to mentioned as name change?

2)
H1 : Have you ever had any Home Office or UK Border Agency reference number(s) assigned to you?
H2: Your Home Office or UK Border Agency reference number

My family applied as dependent visa but not remember anything like reference number is given. in this case should it be saying yes for H1 and leave blank for H2 ?

3) Is the main applicant your sole surviving parent?
When applying for my child under 18 and not correctly understood what the above question meant to gather information.

Any details in this regard is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Subbu.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:56 am

What to apply before 5th September ?
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 am

Main:
1) Yes you can pay using Visa debit card
2) If you send cheque, one should be fine
3) Bangalore
3) Number in red on the top right corner of visa stamping

Dependant:
1) Provide both names before and after marriage
2) Leave it blank
3) No (if your partner is alive)
Give me more Karma (+)

chsubbu33
Newly Registered

Post by chsubbu33 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Thanks Sam for the quick reply and this is very useful information.