ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Appeal - IA35 Documents?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stmellon

Immigration Appeal - IA35 Documents?

Post by stmellon » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 pm

I am doing my best to help a friend whose visa application for her mother whose application was rejected on the basis of insufficient information (my friend naively didn't provide nearly enough supporting documentation) and also some other spurious reasons clearly copied and pasted from a standard rejection template.

She's appealing on the papers-only route, providing all the documentation she should have previously. She has recently received a letter from the Courts Service to the effect that the "IA35 and other documentation" that the Service sent to her mother at the overseas address has been returned (the mother has since moved to another address).

Can anybody shed a light on what the "IA 35" is, and what other documentation might have been sent by the court service to the appellant? I've asked my friend to call and ask but I don't have a lot of faith in her actually doing this!

stmellon

Post by stmellon » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Nobody has come across this?

lucy_2011
Member of Standing

Post by lucy_2011 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 pm

can u plz ask ur friend to tell u exactly whats the letter all abt...
Spouse Visa Applied at VFS Delhi: 5th Sep, 11
Refusal Recvd: 4th Oct, 11
Appeal Lodged: 21st Oct, 11
Hearing Date: 2nd March, 2012
Appeal Allowd: 23rd Mar, 12
Call Letter Recvd: 2nd Apr, 12
VISA GRANTED: 3rd Apr, 12
ILR Granted: 12th Sep 2014