ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon PEO Premium application 30-03-2012 IT Issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

auzaman

Croydon PEO Premium application 30-03-2012 IT Issues

Post by auzaman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi All,
I went to Croydon PEO on 30 March 2012, applied for ILR using SET (O) and paid premium fees. My appoinment was at 1:00PM, they took my biometric and form etc and told me that it will take 2 hours to make a decision. They called me after 3 hours at 6:00PM and said there was a problem with their computers and therefore they will process my application on Monday (2 April) and give me a call to update me.
I haven't heard anything from them yet. Has this happened to someone else? What can I do to expediate things? Can I complain?

Thanks
Last edited by auzaman on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Patagonian

Re: Croydon PEO Premium application

Post by Patagonian » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:12 pm

auzaman wrote:Hi All,
I went to Croydon PEO on 30 March 2012, applied for ILR using SET (O) and paid premium fees. My appoinment was at 1:00PM, they took my biometric and form etc and told me that it will take 2 hours to make a decision. They called me after 3 hours at 6:00PM and said there was a problem with their computers and therefore they will process my application on Monday (2 April) and give me a call to update me.
I haven't heard anything from them yet. Has this happened to someone else? What can I do to expediate things? Can I complain?

Thanks
I was also there on Friday and had the same problem - no call today either. If you check out this thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... f429841a10 many people are in a similar position. It seems that some people who attended last Wednesday received a call today so I'm hoping to get a call tomorrow or Wednesday as they clear the backlog. Fingers crossed for both of us and everyone else caught up in this mess :(

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Hello,

I am also victim of this mess but for some reason little different than yours. The case worker told me at 4pm that he hasn't got the desired response and there was a hold up ( because i changed 3 employers, all on wp) so he said i should expect a call on monday or tuesday which i seriously doubt though.

The question is, did he give you any letter? He gave me letter, the letter read that the application is valid but needs further checks and has passed on to the other team for further checks etc...

Can you please confirm if they gave you guys any letter?

I am only trying to establish a trend..

Good luck all, I can understand how frustrating this is...

Patagonian

Post by Patagonian » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:11 pm

lahore2664 wrote:The question is, did he give you any letter? He gave me letter, the letter read that the application is valid but needs further checks and has passed on to the other team for further checks etc...

We were applying under SET(M) and were just given a piece of paper that said "This is to acknowledge receipt of the letters/documents detailed below which you submitted to the Public Enquiry Office today". That was it - nothing about further checks.

auzaman

Post by auzaman » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 am

Patagonian wrote:
lahore2664 wrote:The question is, did he give you any letter? He gave me letter, the letter read that the application is valid but needs further checks and has passed on to the other team for further checks etc...

We were applying under SET(M) and were just given a piece of paper that said "This is to acknowledge receipt of the letters/documents detailed below which you submitted to the Public Enquiry Office today". That was it - nothing about further checks.

I also received just an acknowledgement letter that they have got my documents...no other letter.

auzaman

Post by auzaman » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 am

auzaman wrote:
Patagonian wrote:

I also received just an acknowledgement letter that they have got my documents...no other letter.
Just received a call at 9:55 from UKBA and I have got the ILR.