ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Processing Time

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mousamhere
Newly Registered

PSW Processing Time

Post by mousamhere » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi,
My PSW visa application process is as follows, could anyone please kindly suggest me in my circumstance.
Application sent (postal) 19 Feb 2012
Payment taken 23 Feb
Acknowledgement letter received 2 March (dated 24 Feb)
Biometric enrolment letter received 24 March (dated 21 March)
Biometric given in post office with one dependent on 26th March

Because of an emergency need I have to go back to my country by the 19th of April, that is the reason I booked my flight ticket for the latest 17th April though I was pretty aware about the travel arrangement before receiving travel documents, at the moment I am hoping to get my documents back on or after 17th.

Has anyone got some ideas or processes to get the documents back applying different method?

Many thanks in advance!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 pm

They are currently looking at applications where the biometics were submitted on or before March 10. Projecting forward 16 days to March 24 means that they might be looking at applications submitted on March 26 sixteen days from now, which is April 18. I think you'll be very lucky to get a response by then. The category is closing and there has been a stampede to submit applications before the closing date. This can only add to waiting times. Good luck.

rabh

Re: PSW Processing Time

Post by rabh » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 pm

mousamhere wrote:Hi,
My PSW visa application process is as follows, could anyone please kindly suggest me in my circumstance.
Application sent (postal) 19 Feb 2012
Payment taken 23 Feb
Acknowledgement letter received 2 March (dated 24 Feb)
Biometric enrolment letter received 24 March (dated 21 March)
Biometric given in post office with one dependent on 26th March

Because of an emergency need I have to go back to my country by the 19th of April, that is the reason I booked my flight ticket for the latest 17th April though I was pretty aware about the travel arrangement before receiving travel documents, at the moment I am hoping to get my documents back on or after 17th.

Has anyone got some ideas or processes to get the documents back applying different method?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi......I am in the same situation. Did you manage to get back your documents? I wonder if you could post the process of withdrawing application! Many thanks!