ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I send further documents for my exixting application....

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jawadS
Newly Registered

Can I send further documents for my exixting application....

Post by jawadS » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:06 am

hi everyone !

i filed an application for PSW on ACCA UK NARIC basis but now i have passed my Oxford Brookes Degree , can i send my degree documents now to support my application......

i still havent had my Bio metric

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:42 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

juniorr

Post by juniorr » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:27 am

Hello everyone

I applied for PSW in January along with the college letter and it met all the necessary requirements in the policy guidance. However, few weeks later, I received my degree transcript and i havent sent it to UKBA as the acknowledgement letter says that I should not contact them or send more documents unless they request for any.

I am expecting the decision on this week but have I done something wrong without sending my transcripts

Thanks.