ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application status still shows "Has been forwarded to B

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ssm2525
Newly Registered

Application status still shows "Has been forwarded to B

Post by ssm2525 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:13 pm

I made my application in Mumbai South office on 20th March 2012, but my status still shows Your application is forwarded to British High Commission. Although the status of my friends who have applied a week later shows that it is under process. Any idea why is my application still stuck at "been forwarded" and not "under process"?? Please help.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Application status still shows "Has been forwarded

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:21 pm

ssm2525 wrote:Any idea why is my application still stuck at "been forwarded" and not "under process"
Wait while I go get my telepathy helmet! With that I should be able to determine everything about you and your particular application bundle.

Joking aside, what you experience is not what your friend may experience because each application is unique. If you have submitted paperwork that requires checks by risk assessment units or ECAs before the ECO gets to see it, then you will have to wait for that to happen. Or any other issues that may arise; the sky is the limit.