ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Call from embassy to the employer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

john1000yahoo
Newly Registered

Call from embassy to the employer

Post by john1000yahoo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:41 pm

I've applied for Tier2 dependent visa to my wife and kids and the embassy(India) called and asked the employer(UK) to authenticate the employment letter. They have called as well as emailed my employer. Is this a normal procedure they do?

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: Call from embassy to the employer

Post by quantum1 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:22 pm

john1000yahoo wrote:I've applied for Tier2 dependent visa to my wife and kids and the embassy(India) called and asked the employer(UK) to authenticate the employment letter. They have called as well as emailed my employer. Is this a normal procedure they do?
Yes, they will call to verify any documents you might send.

rizwanvu

Post by rizwanvu » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 pm

can you tell me what documents you sent ukba in india. sporting documents because my friend also want his wife visa from pakistan but he dont know about sporting documents. he got visa this month thanks
RIZWAN

john1000yahoo
Newly Registered

Post by john1000yahoo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:49 pm

can you tell me what documents you sent ukba in india. sporting documents because my friend also want his wife visa from pakistan but he dont know about sporting documents. he got visa this month thanks
1. last 3 months bank statements (90days)
2. last 3 months payslips
3. Tenancy Agreement
4. Utility Bill (landline bill)
5. Marriage Certificate
6. Birth Certificates (for kids)
7. Employer letter
8. Personal letter requesting 'The High Commissioner' to grant visa.

I guess this is adequate, but if you have more documents like a Bank deposit statement back home (on your name or any of your dependent's name), add that too.

Please make sure, your money in Bank covers the minimum atleast what the Home Office suggests for the Point Based Dependents.
You can find that on your application guidance form.

rizwanvu

Post by rizwanvu » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:49 am

but he got visa this month, this month his first month on job. he need 3 month payslip or not.? because he has not payslip
RIZWAN