ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sga10
Newly Registered

Acknowledgement letter

Post by sga10 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 am

Hi there,
I have applied for my sons naturalisation on 26th of march 2012 and application fee cleared on 29th of march 2012 still not received the acknowledgement letter. What could be the reason.
Thanks.

chipan671
Newly Registered

Post by chipan671 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 am

Your post is in incoreect section. Move it

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: Acknowledgement letter

Post by Loveislovely » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 am

sga10 wrote:Hi there,
I have applied for my sons naturalisation on 26th of march 2012 and application fee cleared on 29th of march 2012 still not received the acknowledgement letter. What could be the reason.
Thanks.
Hi Sga10!

Your post really does not belong on this forum, but I will advice you on your query, if you do not receive an acknowledgement letter, do not worry, this happens regularly, most importantly, they have taken the payment, that is an indication, that they have received your application, sit tight and wait, you have nothing to worry about.

Good luck
All for one, one for all..... Peace