ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SUCCESS - SHEFFIELD PEO (SET - O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chipan671
Newly Registered

ILR SUCCESS - SHEFFIELD PEO (SET - O)

Post by chipan671 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:57 am

Hi Guys,

I am silent reader of this forum and would like to share my nice and pleasant experience at Sheffield PEO.

My case was stright forward for ILR. Initial HSMP approval for 2 years in Apr 2007, then further exention for 3 years in Apr 2009 and now ILR.

I am not in HSMP JR category, just normal Tier 1 (G) salaried individual with one dependant.

Documents submitted along with SET O form

1. 2 Life in the UK test notifications
2. 12 Months pay slips
3. 12 Months personal bank statements
4. 24 Months Joint bank account statements
5. HSMP Approval letter (Although it was not needed)
6. Endorsement letter for exension (It was not needed either)
7. 4 Photographs (2 Myself + 2 Wife)

Payment made thorought 2 credit cards (50% each)

Days outside of the UK were 150 in total (I was paid during these days but didn't bother to submit any supporting documents as I was within the threshold anyway)

Case worker didn't ask A SINGLE question, just informed me when she started reviewing my case and after one hour gave me good news that my application has been approved and BRP will be issued within 5 working days.

Overall the process was very simple apart from waiting time (It was too cold outside so didn't bother to go out but bored to death inside 8-).

Thanks you very much to you all as your queries and questions has made me well prepared in advance.

Regards

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 am

Congrats chipan671 and thanks for sharing this great news with us.

Just a quick question, what else you provided for cohabitation other than ‘24 Months Joint bank account statements’ ? or just these were enough ?

chipan671
Newly Registered

Post by chipan671 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 am

Nothing - Just bank statements

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:10 am

That’s great. Thanks for your quick reply chipan671.

barker

Post by barker » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:35 am

Congrats chipan671!!!

Were you asked for P60s for the previous years or did you provide any?

chipan671
Newly Registered

Post by chipan671 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:38 am

No - Just 12 months payslips and corresponding bank statements.

Balaji88
Newly Registered

ILR IT issues in LIVERPOOL - April 18th

Post by Balaji88 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:28 pm

amanag

I had my appointment for ILR on Thursday,18th April, 12:30 PM at Liverpool PEO. Mine was a straighforward case with 18 months work permit WP and 3 years six months Tier 1. I applied for SET(O) with my wife and my kid as dependant.

After another 15 minutes the token number was called and i paid the ILR fee using my Debit Card. My debit card is declined and i paid with my credit card.

Case worker called at 2:30

I submitted the following documents for along with completed Set(0) form:
1) Passports
2) 2 Photgraphs
3) 12 Month Salary Slips
4) 12 Months Bank Statements
5) Life in Uk Pass Certificates
6)P60s and 1 P45
7)Marriage Certificate,
8)birth certificate

Case worker told dont need marriage certificate and birth certificate and p60's.

case worker called after 30 minutes he said can you go for Biometrics counter. Me and wife, kid finished Biometrics and i went to case worker desk and we told finished biometric.

After waiting for another 1 hour,

case worker told u cant take final decision because of IT issues. Case worker told today national problem.

I asked him what is point of taking PEO appointment. Last he given a letter.

While i am returning i told to case worker I am not happy and his face angry when i told to i am not happy.

Still i didn't get any call from UKBA liverpool. I was aruging with case worker Is there any effect for my application?

Question : I was problem with tax returns in March 2007 to March 2008. Is there any effect to my application.

Still i am not understanding why i didn't got a call from UKBA.
Anybody knowns anything above questions please reply.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 pm