ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP query - letter & passport

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

VISIONMISSION
Newly Registered

HSMP query - letter & passport

Post by VISIONMISSION » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:34 pm

Members,

Question 1 -

I have been working for 1 company for the past 4.5 years and I want to claim 35 points for experience (January 2001 till date). I started as a Finance Executive and was promoted to a Finance Manager in January 2004.

Finance Exec - 2 yrs
Finance Manager - 2.5 yrs

My question is, should I provide only 1 experience letter with both posts mentioned and then a list of responsibilities (sample I have made below) or separate exp. letter for the each post to gain points for all 4.5 years. I don’t want to loose on the experience points.

Here is the letter I have made, please provide your input.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam:

This is to confirm that Mr. xxxxxx has been the employee of our company since 10/6/2001 and he has served the company in different positions as under:

Dates Position Type of work
03/01/2002 to 10/01/2004 Finance Executive Full Time
11/01/2004 till date Finance Manager Full Time

His responsibilities and scope of work in detail is as follows:

XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX

We confirm that the role of a Finance Executive and a Finance Manager requires a full-time university degree in Accounting & Auditing which Mr xxxxxxxxxxxxx had obtained before he took up this employment with us.

We also inform you that his role requires him to regularly interact and communicate with all our customers and confirm that he is proficient both in verbal and written English

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on the above telephone numbers.

Kind Regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I have got the fist page of my passport notarised (where it has my picture, signature and most important my D.O.B), do I need to submit the last page also as it doesn’t prove anything apart from my parents name and my address??

I am submitting my leaving certificate, 10th & 12th Mark sheet and will mention in my letter that they are additional proof of my age verification.

Any help will be appreciated!!

K

farah

Post by farah » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:47 pm

Responsibilities should be in detail - at least 10 aspects.
Period from 10-6-2001 to 2-1-2002 is not accounted for. Why?

Sentence regarding English is irrelevent .

Farah

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:17 pm

As per thhe internal caseworker guidance notes - "It is important to have the job description for each post held, to make sure what the person is doing, as quite often the same job title can be used for very different duties and responsibilities".

And vice versa could be true as well :?

regards