ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appointment at Croydon 4th April and IT issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mkashifanwar
Newly Registered

ILR appointment at Croydon 4th April and IT issues

Post by mkashifanwar » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Hi All

I had my appointment today , payment taken , data entered and announced IT issues, those who have not paid should leave and those had paid should stay.

In the end they kept our documents and rescheduled the appointment - I wondered what they are going to do with the documents - I had loads of supporting documents with me but only submitted main file - would they give a chance to submit any extra document in next appointment.

Regards,

Umesh2211

Post by Umesh2211 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi
What time you had an appointment....?

mkashifanwar
Newly Registered

Post by mkashifanwar » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:45 pm

10:30

Rantac
Newly Registered

Post by Rantac » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:29 pm

This is really painful. Is this happening only in Croydon? I am planning to book for appointment in the end of May. Just confused whether to opt for Croydon or Birmingham.

longyard
Newly Registered

Post by longyard » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 pm

hi rantac,
i have same dilemma, but the way I look at it is based on your complexity of your case. If straight forward then go for Solihull or other smaller PEO otherwise Croydon as they have senior caseworkers.
From other posts, those affected by IT system seem to get a decision within a week or so (see 30th of March posts).
Mkashifanwar, I dont see them making a negative decision if some documents are needed, they will just ask for them specially because of the IT circumstances...all the best keep us posted.

Rantac
Newly Registered

Post by Rantac » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Thanks longyard.
As such my case appear to be straight forward. Application is SET M for my wife and 2 Kids. Completing 2 years on spouse visa by June.