ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MAINTENANCE AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRE FOR PSW DEPENDENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhamk2000

MAINTENANCE AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRE FOR PSW DEPENDENT

Post by mhamk2000 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 am

Hi, I am here in England for more than 2 years, I have to apply dependent visa for my family from my home country(Pakistan). My wife and elder son have already got visa but student's dependent (visa expiring Jan 13). My younger son hasn't got any visa.
i). Can i apply the whole family visa now on PSW dependent's visa?.

ii). How much maintenance funds required altogether for all three dependents (how many months bank statements require)?.

iii). Documents require (like tenancy agreement etc).

I recently registered as self employed, should i need to give the income prove?.

please try to give the answers of all above questions.

Many thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: MAINTENANCE AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRE FOR PSW DEPENDENT

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:13 pm

mhamk2000 wrote:My wife and elder son have already got visa but student's dependent (visa expiring Jan 13).
Why didn't they switch with you?

htc_123
Pakistan

Re: MAINTENANCE AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRE FOR PSW DEPENDENT

Post by htc_123 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:02 pm

mhamk2000 wrote:Hi, I am here in England for more than 2 years, I have to apply dependent visa for my family from my home country(Pakistan). My wife and elder son have already got visa but student's dependent (visa expiring Jan 13). My younger son hasn't got any visa.
i). Can i apply the whole family visa now on PSW dependent's visa?.

ii). How much maintenance funds required altogether for all three dependents (how many months bank statements require)?.

iii). Documents require (like tenancy agreement etc).

I recently registered as self employed, should i need to give the income prove?.

please try to give the answers of all above questions.

Many thanks
I am guessing they were back home and u applied for PSW while they were away, anyway to answer the questions,

Assuming that you are on PSW:

(i) U can apply for the whole family (assuming everything is normal, no bans etc)

(ii) As you have been in the UK for more than 12 months you need to maintain 533£'s / dependent (If you are planning to apply after 14th of June have a look on the UKBA website as there is an increase in the funds u need to maintain)

(iii) The documents list I am aware of for PSW does not require Tenancy agreement and payslips etc, just the statements, in your case copy of your brp/passport, marriage cert/birth cert's to prove that they are your dependents.

^that's what I think, I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.