ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fund Maintenance after application submission

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AdvyJag
Newly Registered

Fund Maintenance after application submission

Post by AdvyJag » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Folks,

Question : Should i maintain the funds ( 800 GBP ) even after submitting the Visa application ?

Will the UKBA check the balance on the date of processing the application ?

I need some cash from my account and my balance may go below the 800 GBP. Please let me know if i should still maintain the funds ?

-AJ

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:48 pm

If you think you are going to get the visa and do not need to reapply if refused, you can use the money. Otherwise it's recommended to retain that amount so that any new statements (for a new application) will not have dipped during the more recent 3 month period.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Fund Maintenance after application submission

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:48 pm

AdvyJag wrote:Folks,

Question : Should i maintain the funds ( 800 GBP ) even after submitting the Visa application ?

Will the UKBA check the balance on the date of processing the application ?

I need some cash from my account and my balance may go below the 800 GBP. Please let me know if i should still maintain the funds ?

-AJ
There is no requirement as such to keep maintaining ur funds after application however it is strongly recommended to do so just in case if things were to go wrong and you had to reapply
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...