ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

absg
Newly Registered

need help

Post by absg » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:55 pm

are pay slips usually required for claiming workexp and if there were no pay slips of the jobs.
Will it create any problem later on .
Please help me out of this confusion.

jes2jes

Post by jes2jes » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:41 pm

are pay slips usually required for claiming workexp and if there were no pay slips of the jobs
Yes/No!

Yes. If your former employer is not providing any references and you are writing a letter then you need this to prove how much you earned. If you do not have that and you have old bank statements showing credits from your former employer or your initial contract would help.

No. If your employer has written a detailed letter including your salary, rewards, job description, etc then you do not need this.
Will it create any problem later on .
Depends on which option you are choosing but if you can provide enough evidence and explanation you would be fine I guess.
Last edited by jes2jes on Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Praise The Lord!!!!

Andrea Butterfly
Newly Registered

Post by Andrea Butterfly » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:26 am

Hi

was reading this post since I had the same query. Plz correct me if I am wrong...

For proof of work ex I can show my appointment/ confirmation letters with my past and current employers (with details of joining date, renumeration, etc). I dont need to go back to them now and ask for different letters stating I worked there right?

jes2jes

Post by jes2jes » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:03 am

If your employer can provide you these letters currently then go for it. You are better off with it than without. If your former employer has refused to provide the references then you can provide the letters you stated with a written explanation. Also, if you have any termination letters or the last pay slip that can also give an idea when you finished with them.
Praise The Lord!!!!

Andrea Butterfly
Newly Registered

Post by Andrea Butterfly » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:30 am

Thanks