ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change of address after PSW application-important

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asif2133
Poland

change of address after PSW application-important

Post by asif2133 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:28 am

hi,
I have moved to a new address only after 10 days of applying for my psw visa and am still awaiting the receipt of acknowledgement letter from ukba.
so i have not got the reference number for my case.
i have redirected post to my new address with royal mail.
what else do i need to do now?

bobobo

Re: change of address after PSW application-important

Post by bobobo » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:04 pm

contacting HO and letting them know would be a good idea i reckon
asif2133 wrote:hi,
I have moved to a new address only after 10 days of applying for my psw visa and am still awaiting the receipt of acknowledgement letter from ukba.
so i have not got the reference number for my case.
i have redirected post to my new address with royal mail.
what else do i need to do now?

moirareggie

Post by moirareggie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:56 pm

I also moved after my application and because I anticipated the move, I used a correspondence address of a friend whose house I occasionally stay with. I contacted Home Office as I read on their site that you can call and change your address if you have already received/recorded your biometrics. They said I should fill out the change of circumstances form and send it by post. Best thing is to get in touch with them, you may be able to change via phone.