ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extention Payslip error

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talharana78
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extention Payslip error

Post by talharana78 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 am

HI Gurus,

My Company made Error in November 11 salary and paid 1900. they paid same amount which was paid in october 1900 while i received salary slip for 1500 pounds FOR nOVEMBER. The over paid amount is 400 pounds which later was deducted from My DEC 11 salary and clearly showing over paid deduction in my Dec 11 pay slip.

My company issued me a letter stating that it was a mistake on their part, and applogised, but when i checked guidelines for extention it says, each proofs must verify each other.

I have salary slip of 1500 whilst actualy money transefered is 1900 for the month of november.

I have an appointment at croydon office in mid april for Tier 1 extention, i asked my company to issue me pay slip of 1900 they simply refused.

Dont know what to do, whilst time is near. immediate help required pls

dudu
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 extention Payslip error

Post by dudu » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:31 pm

talharana78 wrote:HI Gurus,

My Company made Error in November 11 salary and paid 1900. they paid same amount which was paid in october 1900 while i received salary slip for 1500 pounds FOR nOVEMBER. The over paid amount is 400 pounds which later was deducted from My DEC 11 salary and clearly showing over paid deduction in my Dec 11 pay slip.

My company issued me a letter stating that it was a mistake on their part, and applogised, but when i checked guidelines for extention it says, each proofs must verify each other.

I have salary slip of 1500 whilst actualy money transefered is 1900 for the month of november.

I have an appointment at croydon office in mid april for Tier 1 extention, i asked my company to issue me pay slip of 1900 they simply refused.

Dont know what to do, whilst time is near. immediate help required pls

I understand how you feel but I do not see any serious problem with your situation. What you should do is

Option 1:
Use bank statement and employers letter/earnings certificate as your proof of income

Option 2:
Use bank statement, payslips and employers letter confirmimg exact gross salary earned. during the twelve months period that you are claiming.

Whatever option you choose to follow, there are not any major difference between the two and all you need to do is to let your employer know what reason you need the letter for so that they can prepare a letter specific to that need. Remember all letters must be on company letter headed paper and duly signed with a live contact. You must use a contact that will be patient and speak to the home office if they choose to call your place of employment for verification.

Whatever option you choose, do not forget that your employer must make reference to the error (over payment) in net wages paid and when it was paid as well as when it was deducted. The deduction should obviously show on your wage slip when it was deducted.

This said, there should not be a problem with your application and worst the case worker would do is ring your employer for verification.

Above advice, from experience!!!!!!