ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in PEO at Liverpool 05/04/2012 please help !hellp !

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ebez1
Newly Registered

Delay in PEO at Liverpool 05/04/2012 please help !hellp !

Post by Ebez1 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:47 am

Hi all,
I am new to this forum, but this forum has been very useful.

I went to liverpool yesterday for my Tier1 general extension, but my case worker gave me a letter that my application is valid, but further enquiries need to be made.

I provided all necessary documents for my salaried income and self employment income( Accountant letter, Accounts showing net-profit, statement of account from HMRC, NI letter, bank statement.

I really do not understand the delay, i did biometric yesterday as well, and i told them am about to get married, wedding date is 28/04/2012.

All my documents including passport are still with the case worker, please what can i do?

somebody please help me.

Thanks

Vega

Post by Vega » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:08 pm

please what can i do?
You can't do a thing.

Vega

Post by Vega » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Except for maybe blaming yourself for not timing things right.

Punish yourself by giving up your favourite food for 3 weeks. That'll teach you to do things better in the future.

Hell, it may even be healthy for you.

Ebez1
Newly Registered

Post by Ebez1 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:48 pm

@vega i dont expect such reply from you, but thanks anyway for typing.

usman81

Post by usman81 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:36 pm

what was the thought process that drove you typing this!!!!!!!!!!!! enlighten me.
Vega wrote:Except for maybe blaming yourself for not timing things right.

Punish yourself by giving up your favourite food for 3 weeks. That'll teach you to do things better in the future.

Hell, it may even be healthy for you.

usman81

Re: Delay in PEO at Liverpool 05/04/2012 please help !hellp

Post by usman81 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:39 pm

You can just wait mate, no need to panic, let them do their job. If you are sure of making no mistake then it will come out good .

God knows best
Ebez1 wrote:Hi all,
I am new to this forum, but this forum has been very useful.

I went to liverpool yesterday for my Tier1 general extension, but my case worker gave me a letter that my application is valid, but further enquiries need to be made.

I provided all necessary documents for my salaried income and self employment income( Accountant letter, Accounts showing net-profit, statement of account from HMRC, NI letter, bank statement.

I really do not understand the delay, i did biometric yesterday as well, and i told them am about to get married, wedding date is 28/04/2012.

All my documents including passport are still with the case worker, please what can i do?

somebody please help me.

Thanks

Ebez1
Newly Registered

Post by Ebez1 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanks usman

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Hey same situation happened with my friend at Liverpool peo. Their payment systems were down and they said if we cannot do it today or it will take 1 week. So he got it done it in 1 week and card after 10 days.. so i guess even if we calculate 1 week after easter holidays and 10 days for brp after the decision might be bit touch and go for april 30th... All the best...

abby92

Post by abby92 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Hi Ebez1,

Sorry to hear that your case went in to further checks. It appears that mostly the self employed applicants go through these checks but dont worry. As said above, if your documents are in order then it should not take long. I am also employed and self employed and I have sent my application by post. Please keep us posted regarding the progress of your case and the type of checks they do.

God bless

Ebez1
Newly Registered

Post by Ebez1 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Thank you guys for lifting my spirit.

God bless

Vega

Post by Vega » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:12 am

usman81 wrote:what was the thought process that drove you typing this!!!!!!!!!!!! enlighten me.
Boredom on the long weekend.

It is excellent advice though. In my opinion of course.

Vega

Post by Vega » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:13 am

Ebez1 wrote:@vega i dont expect such reply from you, but thanks anyway for typing.
At your service mate.

Mn001
Newly Registered

Post by Mn001 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Hi ebez1,

I have submitted my application(teir1 extension) on march 5 2012 at Liverpool peo, I was asked to submit additional document from my previous employer , submitted additional document on 16 th march 2012

It's been a month now no news , I have my traveling planned end of this month.

Every day is like a torture , everyday I am waiting for royal mail and dx mail delivery to get disappointed

Paid so much money for premium service to avoid delays through postal service, unfortunately going though worst face of life , waiting for visa,
Stressed to the core .

People say don't worry, but it's quite difficult when someone goes though this torture

We pay so much money and ukba is not providing status of application through a tracking system

First of all it's so difficult to get a premium service appointment , if you get one still there is a equal chance of going through the torture

Let me know if you have any progress in you application status.

Hope we all will get our visa soon

Ebez1
Newly Registered

Post by Ebez1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:50 am

I received my approval letter on 14/04/2012. Yours will come soon.

God Bless

Mn001
Newly Registered

Post by Mn001 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi Ebez,

through which courier service did you recieve your approval letter and passport

Ebez1
Newly Registered

Post by Ebez1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Royal mail brought the approval letter and Passport. DX brought biometric.

Thanks

seenutheleo
Newly Registered

Recorded deliveries

Post by seenutheleo » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Ebez1 wrote:Royal mail brought the approval letter and Passport. DX brought biometric.

Thanks
Hello Ebez,
Are both recorded deliveries? i mean Royal mail for passport, approval letter and DX for biometric...

ujesha
Newly Registered

Delay in response for ILR application at Liverpool PEO

Post by ujesha » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi all,
I am new to this forum but i have find very useful info here.

I went to liverpool 2 weeks ago for my ILR (after 5 yrs on Tier 1) but my case worker gave me a letter that my application is valid, but further enquiries need to be made. She said I will receive response in post within a week. 2 weeks now and i am still waiting.

Biometric already done

I also provided all necessary documents for my salaried income and self employment income( Accountant letter, Accounts showing net-profit, HMRC registration and NI payment documents, bank statement.

I really do not understand the delay or what to do. No conatct details for the PEO.

Advise needed.

sameday
BANNED

Re: Delay in response for ILR application at Liverpool PEO

Post by sameday » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:48 pm

ujesha wrote:Hi all,
I am new to this forum but i have find very useful info here.

I went to liverpool 2 weeks ago for my ILR (after 5 yrs on Tier 1) but my case worker gave me a letter that my application is valid, but further enquiries need to be made. She said I will receive response in post within a week. 2 weeks now and i am still waiting.

Biometric already done

I also provided all necessary documents for my salaried income and self employment income( Accountant letter, Accounts showing net-profit, HMRC registration and NI payment documents, bank statement.

I really do not understand the delay or what to do. No conatct details for the PEO.

Advise needed.

If your application is more than 6 months old then only you can access over Phone.You made the same day appointment you should get it in couple of weeks.