ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Covering Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lovingncareing
Newly Registered

Covering Letter

Post by lovingncareing » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi

I am applying for my ILR on 10 years long residence. I have filled up form and attached my passports, 6 month bank statements and 6 months pay slips

1. Is it necessary/MUST to write a covering letter? with ILR application?
2. Is it necessary/MUST to provide (Photo copies) from SAR file to prove that all previous visa extension applications were ON TIME AND VALID?
3. Do I need to attach any other documents for 10 years long residence beside 6 month bank statements and 6 months pay slips ?

PLEASE help me in this regard.

Thanks

crb

Post by crb » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:49 pm

For 10yrs ILR....
you don't needpayslips/bank statements.....
you don't need covering letter....unless u want to explain something to help them understand something
you don't neeed copies of SAR.......
but it may help if u include all of those..........
you MUST provide full copies and original of all passports!!
it may help if u include some letters/bills etc throught the 10yrs to show that u were here........

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:31 pm

crb wrote:For 10yrs ILR....
you don't needpayslips/bank statements.....
you don't need covering letter....unless u want to explain something to help them understand something
you don't neeed copies of SAR.......
but it may help if u include all of those..........
you MUST provide full copies and original of all passports!!
it may help if u include some letters/bills etc throught the 10yrs to show that u were here........

my friend applied 2 months ago. he submit passport and application form ONLY :)