ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 visa refusal Dependent Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

john1000yahoo
Newly Registered

Tier 2 visa refusal Dependent Visa

Post by john1000yahoo » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:33 pm

I've done a mistake of not supplying the 90 days bank statement (supplied for 70 days).
Got refused and they have supplied the appeal form.
Is there any chance of winning the appeal if I can go for an appeal with my recent additional bank statement to cover up 90 days?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:43 pm

You can try but the appeal will be based on the circumstances at the time of the refusal decision rather than the circumstances now. Can you provide a bank statement for the 90 period prior to the refusal notice?

john1000yahoo
Newly Registered

Post by john1000yahoo » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Thank you for your reply Lucapooka...

I showed funds from my bank account in India (Fixed Deposit, which is more than 90 days on the application date), but for some reason they refused to take that as maintenance of funds.

Now I decided to take one more payslip and bank statement this month and go with a new application.

aarnags

Post by aarnags » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 pm

john1000yahoo wrote:Thank you for your reply Lucapooka...

I showed funds from my bank account in India (Fixed Deposit, which is more than 90 days on the application date), but for some reason they refused to take that as maintenance of funds.

Now I decided to take one more payslip and bank statement this month and go with a new application.
As far as I am aware fixed deposit are valid evidence, it is like a saving account.
I think it would be fine if it was on your name or dependent name.